Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's been a while!

It has been a while sense I have posted anything. I have not given up. Just a short break. I started Fertili Tea the other day. Drinking 2 cups a day everyday. I am also on prenatal vitamins. I am thinking of ordering the ultra greens from naturalfertilityinfo.com. I am also down to 1 cup of coffee a day which is really good for me. I was drinking at least 6 or 7 cups. I also put my husband on FertilAid. He takes 3 pills a day. I haven't quit smoking yet, but that is next. I figured one bad habbit at a time. Sense I didn't do so good trying to quit all at once. Now that I am down to one cup of coffee my next step is NO COFFEE!!! Even though I love it so much. I haven't really missed it that much. I have high hopes about the tea. I think it is great for fertility. And hoping it helps me. The tea is all organic and has a ton of great stuff in it. It has a minty taste to it. I really enjoy it. I drink a cup in the morning and one in the evening. Well this is all for now. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment