Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Egg meets Sperm Plan!

Today is going to be a great day! Got up in a great mood and I am going to get some stuff done around the house today. We are supposed to get some storms and I love them as long as they are not severe. My son is a little full of it today but nothing I can't handle. He has a bit of an attitude problem. He has some pent up energy so I need to get him out of the house tomorrow.
I started a the egg meets sperm plan and hoping it will work. I will be starting my ovulation tests today and very curious on that subject. I am pretty sure I ovulate because my cycles are very regular so we will see. I have met another woman who is having trouble getting pregnant and she said she don't ovulate. So I am going to see if I do.
I have a very positive attitude on getting pregnant. I think that I will and pray every night that I will. But if I don't that is okay too. I have my little boy and he keeps me very busy. I am so blessed with my family and love them so much. I am so thankful for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment