Thursday, February 25, 2010

Babysitting

I babysit my nephew Bryce a few times a week and he is now 7 months old. He is so adorable and getting very mobile. I love being around him and my new niece who is two weeks old. I love babies and love being around all my nieces and nephews. I used to get so upset when I found out someone was pregnant, even if it was one of my sister in laws. I remember I would just cry because I didn't understand why it wasn't my turn. I felt so much hurt and resentment that I would fake a congratulations. I am over that now I didn't feel that with either one of my sister in laws when they told me they were pregnant with there second or third child. I am very happy for both of them and love them very much. It feels so good to not get upset, and to feel happy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment