Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Infertility and Coffee

I thought I was going to quit having my morning cup of coffee. But it looks like I can have no more that 3 cups a day, so I can have my morning cup and evening cup. I was so happy to find this out because I love it so much. I am starting today with this new approach. I am so exciting to see if all my changes are going to affect my fertility.

I am going to be taking a multivitamin-mineral supplement. Making sure it has the folic acid and iron I need. I am going to put my husband on a supplement with extra vitamin c. I also want to try Vitex, but I am not going to be starting that until I have taken the vitamins for a while. I want to make sure my body is healthy enough to carry a baby first. With no complications.

2 comments:

  1. I quit coffee last year but I hear a small bit is fine. I feel really good since stopping it and soda. ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still drinking as much as I was. But I haven't started the vitamins yet. So when I do I will definitely limit my coffee more. Good for you for giving up coffee and soda. Pepsi is another down fall for me but don't drink much anymore. I will get there.

    ReplyDelete