Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My struggle with infertility

I have struggled with infertility for over 10 years. I don't know why I can't conceive but I am not giving up. I started this blog because I know there are so many couples out there who want children and I do too. I am doing a lot of reading and what I am finding is you are not infertile, you are just having a harder time then some. I have read of women in there forty's having there first child. So what did they do to finally conceive? That is what I am researching. I want to try and conceive with out the drugs. So I am going to try everything natural and change my diet. I have read about women that have changed their way of eating and started a exercise
program and got pregnant.

My husband and I adopted in 2005 and being a parent is the most rewarding experience. I want my son to have a brother or sister. He is a wonderful little boy and he is everything us. We want to add to our family so I will be blogging about our journey to pregnancy and everything we are doing to make it happen. I hope you find our blog helpful and I can help some of you along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nicole. I'm an adoptive mom, too. It's an amazing experience, isn't it?

    Nice to "meet" you. Hope you find some answers in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is an amazing experience. It's nice to meet you also. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete