Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Sandwich

I tried a new sandwich today. It was avocado with alfalfa sprouts on whole wheat bread with a little mayo. I ate most of it but I don't think I will ever eat that again. I thought I would give it a try because its very healthy and I love guacamole. I am just kinda testing out some of the recipes I am going to be following and this was the first one. I am a cheeseburger and fries kinda girl, and I don't know if I am going to make it. If you love avocados and alfalfa you will probably love this sandwich. I think it was mostly the texture of the avocado that turned me not so much the taste.

I have been drinking smoothies on and off. They work for me because I am not a fruit lover. So I blend it all together and drink it. I have been making my smoothies out of oranges, bananas, ice, strawberry's, and any kind of juice I have on hand, usually apple because that is my son's favorite. My next step is a green drink and I am going to drink one of those everyday. I hope it goes over better than the avocado sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment