Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feelings

My struggle with infertility and how I am going to overcome it. I haven't been pregnant sense I was 22 and I am now 33. I didn't carry full term, I lost the baby when I was two months along. I haven't been able to conceive sense. I adopted a little boy and he is now 4 years old. He is such a joy and we love him so much. We want to try and have a baby and add to our family. If we don't succeed than that is ok, because we are truly blessed to have our little boy. So all those feelings of sadness and all the other emotions that come with being infertile won't be there this time, because of our little guy. I remember those feelings of negative pregnancy tests and not knowing why you can't get pregnant. So I am hoping I can help some of you along the way, because I am much stronger and I know I can do this.

6 comments:

  1. I tried a lot of natural things, too. A whole bunch of herbs, acupuncture, allergy treatment, so I can relate. Nice to meet you.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gained so much strength or more specifically gained a knowledge of just how strong I really am through my struggle with infertility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infertility certainly does test you to see what you're made of, doesn't it? I'm glad that you have found peace and fulfillment through your son. Best wishes in your TTC journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marla, Nice too meet you too. Did you have any luck with the herbs ect?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you Kristin. It is amazing how much strength you gain when you go through something like this. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Myndi, I do have so much peace since we adopted our son. And you are right about infertility testing you:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete