Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cutting down

This is the first day of cutting down on the cigarettes and coffee. I am staring by keeping track of how much I smoke. And how much coffee I drink today and then I am going to take one cigarette and 1 half cup of coffee away a day. I am cutting down on the coffee by a half a cup so I will not go through the caffeine withdraws. I will be posting on how well I am doing through this process. After I finally kick these two habits then my husband and I are going to do a fertility cleanse and start eating better. I am changing my eating habits a little at a time due to how expensive it is to change to organic foods.

I have been trying some new smoothies and so far I haven't been able to finish either one of them. The first one was a mango, banana, apple, and some spinach. It was terrible! I guess I need to stop throwing my own together and follow a recipe. The second one was oatmeal, banana, milk, and oj. It was better but I couldn't finish it because it made me sick to my stomach. I am thinking it was the milk because it makes me sick. I am going to by some organic raw milk because I have read if you are lactose intolerant you can digest it. I am very excited about getting healthy and getting pregnant. Smoothies for Life! Yummy, Fun, and Nutritious!

No comments:

Post a Comment